Marguerite’s Place, a program within the St. John’s Status of Women Council’s portfolio of work, is a supportive housing program. It is an eight-unit program in which residents live in their own apartments, with the options for community and support from a 24/7 single-staffed model. Women and nonbinary folks are welcome to stay for up to three years in a safer and stable environment. They can work toward their goals, identified by the resident themselves in regular conversation with Marguerite’s Place staff, with varying levels of support from both the staff and community.
The program review should:
- Provide feedback and suggestions on current and potential programming.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on safety and security protocols.
- Provide feedback and suggestions regarding current documentation practices.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on staffing levels, job descriptions, positions and scheduling.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on policies, including the staff handbook and the resident handbook.
- Provide a critical review of harm reduction and trauma informed care as they could be better reflected in Marguerite’s Place ways of working.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on the potential to scale up or increase housing offerings beyond Marguerite’s Place.
- Suggest potential indicators for tracking the impact of the housing program going forward.
Proposals will be accepted until 17 February 2023, 5:00pm (NDT). Please use the subject line: “MPHS Program Review – NAME OF YOUR COMPANY OR RESEARCHer” in the subject line.
Any questions on this RFP and all proposals must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.